The Buena High School community will realize its vision through its commitment to:
- Motivate learning through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
- Stimulate intellectual curiosity and life-long learning.
- Foster responsibility and personal growth.
- Guide all students to successfully pursue their career paths.
- Inspire creativity and artistic expression.
- Establish a climate of respect for the unique qualities and diverse backgrounds of all student.
Ms. Carly Donick, Social Studies Teacher at Cabrillo Middle School, was just named the 2022 National Council for Social Studies Middle Level Teacher of the Year.
The Ventura Unified School District is grateful to the voters for passing Measure E. Measure E will provide much-needed funding to make critical facility improvements in our local Ventura schools which will benefit our students and staff.
The Ventura Police Department, in collaboration with the Ventura Unified School District (VUSD), visited the E.P. Foster Academy for its annual Curbside Chat.
Buena students have collected sources and completed extensive research in order to publish a History of Buena website at bit.ly/historyofbuena.